Mycotoxins determination in food samples
• This course aims to introduce a comprehensive overview on the mycotoxins determination methods in foods from plant origin food including sample preparation, extraction and clean-up procedures, instrumental determination using HPLC and LC-MSMS instruments with details on their operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
• The training will cover the Quality Control and Quality Assurance Techniques as required by the Accreditation Standard: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
Topics Included (but not limited to)
• Introduction to mycotoxins “Definition, Classification, Sources, Toxicity”.
• EU Legislation of mycotoxins in different food staff.
Standards Solutions Preparations and Confirmation.
• Methods of extraction and clean-up for food samples
• Mycotoxins determination techniques using HPLC, UPLC, LC-MSMS
• Analytical quality control and method validation procedures for mycotoxins analysis in food
• Organization and Management of the QA/QC in mycotoxins Lab
• Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry LC-MSMS
• High Performance Liquid Chromatography HPLC system
• Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography UPLC system
• Gel Permeation Chromatography GPC system
• Transportations from and to the airport
• Coffee break and lunch break
• Training materials, documents
• Samples fees, chemicals and reagents, standard solutions, and related costs of samples analysis.