Number of Days:
- Principles and methods of sampling, preparation of samples in accordance with the food constitution guidelines and the European Union.
- Preparation of standard pesticide solutions.
- – Introduction to Pesticides (Chemical Classification, Legislation)
- Global Methods for Pesticide Multiresidues Analysis
- Introduction to the QuEChERS method for analyzing fresh samples.
- Using the GC-ECD device in the analysis of pesticide residues (principles, calibration, quality control)
- Using the GC-NPD device in the analysis of pesticide residues (principles, calibration, quality control)
- Analysing food samples using the QuEChERS method and detecting pesticide residues using GC-ECD & GC-NPD techniques
- Organizing and managing quality control according to ISO 17025 standards
- Internal quality control methods for analytical procedures.
By the end of the training, you will have:
- A comprehensive overview of the international legislation on pesticide residues in food.
- Dealing with precise, standard examination methods used within the accredited laboratories
- Dealing with a group of experts working in the laboratory. In which this group is trained at the highest level on the latest international standard equipment and techniques in the areas of analysis, monitoring, and quality assurance of tests analyzed.