Number of Days:
- General overview of Vitamins (Classification, legislating standards, and evaluating methods)
- Preparation of standard Vitamin solutions
- Standard methods for preparing samples in order to evaluate the Vitamins
- Techniques for the determination of Vitamins (High-efficiency liquid chromatograph HPLC.)
- Method of analyzing and evaluating Vitamins in food samples.
- Organizing and managing quality control according to ISO 17025 standards
- Internal quality control methods for analytical procedures.
By the end of the training, you will have:
- A comprehensive overview of the international legislation on Vitamins in food samples
- Dealing with precise, standard examination methods used within the accredited laboratories
- Dealing with a group of experts working in the laboratory. In which this group is trained at the highest level on the latest international standard equipment and techniques in the areas of analysis, monitoring, and quality assurance of tests analyzed.