Number of Days:
- Introduction to the heavy and rare elements in food and the environment (sources of pollution – toxicity – International legislation of relevance).
- Preparing Solutions of standard heavy metals.
- Standard method to prepare samples in order to evaluate the heavy metals.
- Techniques for the determination of heavy metals and rare elements in food (ICP and AAS).
- Method of analysis and evaluation of heavy metals in food samples.
- Method of analyzing and evaluating heavy metals in environmental samples.
- Organization and management of quality control according to the standards of ISO 17025.
- Internal quality control methods for analytical procedures.
By the end of the training, you will have:
- A comprehensive overview of the international specifications on heavy metals in food and environmental samples.
- Dealing with precise standard examination methods used in accredited laboratories.
- Dealing with a group of experts working in the laboratory. In which this group is trained at the highest level on the latest international standard equipment and techniques in the areas of analysis, monitoring, and quality assurance of tests analyzed