Number of Days:
- General overview of food additives (Colorings, sweeteners, preservatives and caffeine)
- Preparation of standard food additive solutions
- Standard methods for preparing samples in order to evaluate the food additives
- Techniques for the determination of food additives (High-efficiency liquid chromatograph HPLC.)
- Method of analyzing and evaluating food coloring in food samples.
- Method of analyzing and evaluating sweeteners in food samples
- Method of analyzing and evaluating preservatives in food samples.
- Organizing and managing quality control according to ISO 17025 standards
- Internal quality control methods for analytical procedures.
By the end of the training, you will have:
- A comprehensive overview of the international legislation on food additives in food samples
- Dealing with precise, standard examination methods used within the accredited laboratories
- Dealing with a group of experts working in the laboratory. In which this group is trained at the highest level on the latest international standard equipment and techniques in the areas of analysis, monitoring, and quality assurance of tests analyzed.