- Case study
– What’s measurement uncertainty (MU)?
– What is it necessary for?
– Meeting the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025: 2017
– Principles of Bottom-up approach
– Principles of Top-down approach
Two groups for full Excel sheet practicing of Top-down approach.
By the end of the training, you will have:
- A certificate approved by the QCAP Training Center, provided that you attend the specified number of hours.
- After obtaining this program, you will benefit from being a member of the QCAP Training Center and enjoy free technical consultations at all times.
- Also, if you obtain any laboratory training after that, you will receive a large discount.
The cost per person is 2000 pounds (two thousand Egyptian pounds), including lunch and drinks
There are discounted prices for groups of companies, and there are discount rates for companies that are members of the Export Councils for Agricultural Crops, the Chamber of Food Industries, and the Export Council for Food Industries, and special discounts for university students and new graduates at reduced prices.
The QCAP Training Center includes an elite group of the best trainers in all different specializations in Egypt, the Arab world and the Middle East region. This comes through the accumulation of practical experience over more than 27 years in the QCAP laboratory. The trainers are professors at the Agricultural Research Center who hold high academic degrees (Master’s and Doctorate) and work for International accreditation bodies as experts in their field.
Register quickly as numbers are limited