Number of Days:
- International standards for the accreditation of test laboratories and international recognition bodies
- The importance of the ISO specification 2017: ISO / IEC 17025 and accreditation requirements
- Management requirements according to ISO 2017: ISO / IEC 17025
- Technical requirements according to ISO 2017: ISO / IEC 17025
- Accreditation procedures and evaluation methods.
- Required documents according to ISO 2017: ISO / IEC 17025
By the end of the training, you will have:
- Overview and understanding of management and technical requirements according to ISO 2017: ISO / IEC 17025. Additionally, laboratories efficiency standards for conducting analysis, quality control and assurance programs QC / QA and documentation.
- A detailed review of the accreditation process, and how to develop, implement and maintain an effective quality management system in laboratories
- Working with quality trainers accredited by the Egyptian National Accreditation Council EGAC.