Vitamins determination in food and feed samples
• This course aims to introduce a comprehensive overview on the vitamins determination methods in foods and feed including sample preparation, extraction and clean-up procedures, instrumental determination using HPLC instruments with details on their operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
• The training will cover the Quality Control and Quality Assurance Techniques as required by the Accreditation Standard: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
Topics Included (but not limited to)
• Introduction to vitamins “Definition, Classification, Sources, Toxicity”.
• Standards Solutions Preparations and Confirmation.
• Methods of extraction and clean-up for vitamins in food and feed samples
• Vitamins determination techniques using HPLC
• Analytical quality control and method validation procedures for vitamins analysis in food
• Organization and Management of the QA/QC
• High Performance Liquid Chromatography HPLC system
• Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography UPLC system
• Gel Permeation Chromatography GPC system
• Transportations from and to the airport
• Coffee break and lunch break
• Training materials, documents
• Samples fees, chemicals and reagents, standard solutions, and related costs of samples analysis.