Pesticides Residue Analysis in Food Samples Using GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS Instruments
• This course aims to introduce a comprehensive overview on the pesticide multiresidue determination methods in plant products food (fruits, vegetables), and water samples including sample preparation, extraction and clean-up procedures, using the QuEChERS Pesticide Multiresidues analytical method followed by GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS instruments with details on their operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
• The training will cover the Quality Control and Quality Assurance Techniques as required by the Accreditation Standard: ISO/IEC 17025:2005 requirements.
Topics Included (but not limited to)
• Principles of Sampling and Sample Preparation Methods According to Codex Alimentarius and European Union recommended protocols (regulations).
• Pesticides (Classifications, Chemistry, Regulations, Applications, Mode of Actions).
• Pesticides Standards Solutions Preparations and Confirmation.
• Pesticide Multiresidues Analytical Methods (Sample Preparation, Extraction, Clean-up) – QuEChERS Method in Food Samples (Plant- and Animal-origins).
• GC-MS/MS System (Principles, Sequencing, MRM Methods Development, Calibration, Reporting, Troubleshooting, Maintenance).
• LC-MS/MS System (Principles, Sequencing, MRM Method Development, Calibration, Reporting, Troubleshooting, Maintenance).
• Detection of Pesticide Residues in Food Samples using GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS techniques.
• Pesticide Multiresidues Analytical Methods (Sample Preparation, Extraction, Clean-up) in Water Sample followed by Detection of Pesticide Residues in Food Samples using GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS techniques.
• Organization and Management of the QA/QC in Pesticide Residues Lab According to ISO 17025:2017 standard requirements.
• LC-MS/MS systems (AB SCIEX 4000, 5500, 6500).
• GC-MS/MS (Agilent Technologies 7890/MS7000 B, C & 7010).
• GC-MSD, GC-ECD, GC-NPD
• Transportations from and to the airport
• Coffee break and lunch break
• Training materials, documents
• Samples fees, chemicals and reagents, standard solutions, and related costs of samples analysis.